Sunday, November 27, 2005

My solemn pledge

Not sure how many of you know that along with publishing Lorraine and James I am also a writer; novels, short stories and the like. Except, I haven't been doing very much writing (read: any) because I have been doing, well....this. That is causing no small dilemma with my artist self. She is getting antsy and acting out in some very strange ways, the least of which is causing her to burst into wild screaming fits in the night (by the way, do say a short prayer for her frightened family)

And so, I am going to make a public pledge to write something. Something good (this is sure to be subjective, I know) and publish it. Okay there I said it. I am going to write something and publish it and not be afraid to turn my face to the sky for fear that hot stones will rain on me. Or, I might be afraid but that won't stop me.

Anyway, thanks for listening.

wordjunkie/editor/fraidycatnomore
Lorraine and James

2 Comments:

Blogger Sofia Penelope Brown said...

Where is Lorraine and James? I went to the website to order christmas subscriptions but it is unavailable. I love the journal. How can I help? I am not rich? Is there another way?

1:32 PM  
Blogger USMC_Chick said...

Hi,

I just ran across your literary magazine website. I am sorry you webpage was no longer up. I am an aspring writer. Don't give up. There are lulls in everybody's creative process. I'm sure you will be back on the horse in no time.

10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home