Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Thinking out loud

I know I said I would stop by more often but jeesh! who knew this publishing-a-journal-thingie would be so much work? (I'm sure some clever corn nut is out there waving his hands over his head like a wild bat shouting “me! me! I knew!”) Well, I didn’t. Nonetheless here I am. I actually stopped by to drop off some important info:

1) Lorraine and James rocks! (If you don’t know, now you know)

2) Vol. 2 Issue 1 is going to be a themed issue. The theme is PLACE. Take us there. Wherever it is; and do not disappoint.

3) Lorraine and James will run its first contest in Vol. 2 Issue 2. The prize will be hefty, the judges will be brutal and the final product will be one for the ages. More details will follow. Keep your eyes and ears peeled.

4) I’m tired.


Good night.

Wordjunkie/editor/bearerofnewnews
Lorraine and James

2 Comments:

Blogger AALBC.com said...

L&J,

Nicest publication to come around in a long time. Don't understate what you are acomplishing. This "Journal-thingie" is quite substaintial.

You are effectively publishing an anthology three times a year.

Keep up the good work and don't forget to keep breathing.

12:22 PM  
Blogger Peggy said...

I subscribed a few days ago and received my first copy of Lorraine and James this afternoon. My goodness, it is so impressive. Excellent! Thank you.
Peggy

4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home