Monday, January 09, 2006

2006?

On New Years eve I was surprised to learn that we were headed not into 2007 as I had been thinking all week, but 2006. Really? Why do I feel like I've done this year already?!

You all keep a girl buzzin' and whirlin'. So much so that she can't tell her head from a hole in the plot (just kidding, so don't get cute!)

It has been a year: busy, hilarious, exhaustive and too much good fun. Thanks to all of you who played along.

I imagine that 2006 (is that right?!) will be more of the same.

best and better,

wordjunkie/editor/editor/editor/editor....
Lorraine and James

2 Comments:

Blogger Miss Ahmad said...

girl you did better than me who wrote a bunch of checks with 2004....don't even ask how i got that confused!

6:06 PM  
Blogger Lorraine and James said...

you rock for that! let's keep it crazy together.

6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home